Los Angeles Wrongful Death Lawyer
At The Law Offices of Gerald L. Marcus, our wrongful death attorneys in Los Angeles believe in making critical introductions to your rights and entitlements. You deserve to know your options. You deserve to know that you can take action. We’re here to help your family gain the peace of mind needed to move forward after a tragedy.
There are few things more tragic than having to come to terms with the death of a loved one, especially when your loved one has been taken from your family prematurely. In the state of California, only certain individuals can take action against a liable party (or parties) by filing a wrongful death claim.
In the past, we have proudly represented:
- Immediate surviving family members
- Life partners, financial dependents, and spouses
- Distant family members, surviving siblings, and children of deceased siblings
- Persons who have suffered financially due to the death of a loved one
- Parents of deceased children and unborn fetuses
The despair, grief, and disbelief that you may be experiencing can cause you to be numb to other important matters, such as receiving the money that your family deserves. We know that the last thing you are probably thinking about is money and finances. Obtaining financial compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit can take away one legal worry so you and your family can take the necessary time to heal and grieve.
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills and doctor’s expenses that have accumulated prior to the death of your loved one
- Emergency expenses (such as an ambulance ride or emergency room visit) that accumulated prior to the death of your loved one
- Lost income and potential income your loved one would have earned in the future
- Loss of companionship and consortium
- Loss of anticipated financial support or household services
Dedicated. Motivated. Thoughtful.
Because we keep our phone lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there is no bad time to give us a call. We have offices throughout the greater Los Angeles area for your convenience.
If you are unable to come to our firm, we are more than willing to come to you in the comfort of your home or visit your family while you are in the hospital. We want to make your claims-filing process as easy, affordable, and fast as possible.
Contact our firm today at (800) 905-8777 and ask how we can help you during this time.
GET PAID FOR YOUR INJURIES
“Thank you for the compassion & great professional service that I received from your office. If the need arises I will refer anyone who needs representation to your office. Sincerely”
– Linda S. Barrett
“When he told me the settlement on my case I started to cry I was so taken back. I wrote my first yelp review this morning on your company. I’m still in awe. This is my first accident I’ve ever been in …”
– Debbie R
“You did exactly what you said you would do and always kept us in the loop and treated him with the utmost respect.”
– Marilyn and Jack B.
What Sets Us Apart?
We Are Successful In More Than 95% Of Our Cases & Have Recovered More Than $250 MILLION
IN SETTLEMENTS, VERDICTS, & AWARDS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Settlement During Trial
Settlement During Trial
Struck by a Car